Client is a privately held company that provides educational programs and training to schools and families across the country. The company believes in giving every child their best opportunity to read. They have helped more than 2,200 school districts improve reading scores by providing multisensory tools and training to educators working with struggling students. The company partnered with one of the country’s foremost experts in the multisensory method to create a simple, cost-effective tool that gives anyone — from experienced reading educators to volunteer tutors — the opportunity to identify, intervene, and help struggling students catch up with their peers.
The Vice President, Client Services reports to the President and is a key member of the company’s leadership team.
The Vice President, Client Services is responsible for leading the sales, marketing, and education consulting teams for the company, and is accountable for developing and implementing strategies that result in the overall growth of sales revenue and profits.
More specific duties include:
- Accountability for growth of revenues resulting from the sale of products and services.
- Development of sales and marketing strategy and the processes to ensure alignment of teams for effective execution.
- Management of both inside and outside sales teams and the education service team to drive lead generation, develop client relationships, and maintain a satisfied client base.
- Management of performance metrics for sales, service, and client satisfaction.
- Participation in site visits with clients and prospects, providing direction in developing client strategy and presentations; lead presentations as appropriate.
- Ensure teams are well trained in product knowledge, service offerings, service quality, and effective sales techniques and presentations, including in field development and coaching.
- Support product development team by providing market input and marketing advice as requested for current and new products.
- Maintain current understanding of the competitive landscape and represent the company at conferences, shows, and other market-driven events.
- Operate as a key organizational leader; interview, hire, develop, manage performance, and retain talent to build and maintain a top performing team.
- At least five years of leadership experience in a sales environment, including P&L responsibility.
- Demonstrated track record of sales success, with a preference for sales to the education market.
- Demonstrated experience building and leading teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills; ability to direct, lead, coach, and develop people.
- Ability to visualize and develop strategic objectives to grow the business.
- Solid decision-making skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven technology skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and CRM/data management; Salesforce experience preferred.
- Ability to maintain a home office and travel extensively (approximately 75%).
- Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree preferred.
Commensurate with experience and includes competitive base salary, bonus, and comprehensive benefits.
For additional information contactVPClientServices@colemanlew.com