The client is a leading provider of essential home maintenance and repair services, including heating, ventilation and air conditioning, plumbing and electrical services. The company serves over 140,000 customers throughout the Southeast and is committed to providing exceptional customer service.
The Chief Digital and Marketing Officer (CDMO) reports to the Chief Executive Officer and serves as a key strategic business partner to develop and execute the company’s digital and marketing strategy.
The Chief Digital and Marketing Officer is responsible for leading all digital and marketing functions for the company. Specific duties include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Lead company’s digital transformation and challenge/optimize existing go-to-market strategies and internal processes.
- Drive market effectiveness and share marketing best practices to ensure the right marketing strategy is in place.
- Set creative direction and standards; assess brand awareness and assist in developing regional marketing plans, budgets, and human resources based on customer research, business needs, and market trends; deploy marketing playbook with support of local marketing resources.
- Work with corporate and operational teams to design, test, and implement programs that further entrench the company’s services with existing customers; including driving cross-selling strategy with existing customers, increasing referral business, and reducing customer turnover.
- Establish and drive benchmarks to determine effectiveness of marketing programs and support decision making; define key marketing KPIs and design marketing dashboard to share with executive team and board.
- Endorse best-in-class customer experience at all touchpoints across functions; define and implement metrics to track customer satisfaction within each brand and create local market response programs; conduct annual customer surveys and analysis of customer complaints.
- Assess customer-facing technology platforms to ensure company brands are on the forefront of innovation, including social media and review sites.
- Promote mobile-first approach to engage all stakeholders (customers, lead generators/ aggregators, technicians, staff, etc.); ensure technicians and others are equipped to handle digital tools in the field (training, devices, etc.).
- Support acquisition team in diligence of the target’s existing marketing programs and help validate target’s marketing budget.
- Benchmark acquisition candidates and create templates for new acquisition marketing activities, including due diligence, integration, and communication plans.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills; self-confident and organized team player.
- Strong analytical and data driven decision-making skills.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Excellent people management and leadership skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a competitive base salary, bonus opportunity, benefits, and relocation assistance.
For additional information contactCDMO@colemanlew.com