Client is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. The company has approximately 160 sites operating in 25 countries, with 50 percent of these sites located outside the United States. It employs approximately 41,000 people worldwide with approximate annual sales of $15 billion.
The Additive Design and Manufacturing Strategy Lead reports to the Executive Director, Additive Design and Manufacturing, and oversees one Strategy Analyst.
The Additive Design and Manufacturing Strategy Lead will provide strategic leadership to the newly formed Additive group as well as program management support to achieve key initiatives. This role will focus on creating and enacting the overall strategy, as well as reviewing numerous strategic options including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, partnerships, preferred relationships, licensing, and other related initiatives. The Strategy Lead will be responsible for execution, research, analysis, modeling, and coordination of potential complex transactions. This role will interface and lead across a series of cross-functional disciplines including operations, finance, sales and marketing, and the six large strategic business units. Additionally, this individual will have regular exposure to, and interface with, senior leaders across the company.
More specific duties include:
- Preparation and management of executive-level presentations for key business meetings, internal and external.
- Identification of strategic arrangements and potential partners for meetings.
- Financial modeling and analysis, as well as business case development.
- Execution of selected strategic arrangements to successful closure.
- Development of a deployable tool for the business units to assess conversion to additive.
- Overall program management of ongoing additive projects.
- 10+ years of related business development or corporate strategy experience in a global, Fortune 500 organization where influencing through a matrixed organization is a key success factor.
- Strong bias for action to deliver results and customer focus.
- Ability to lead people globally and create a strong connection with leaders/employees at all levels within multiple cultures.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrated understanding of the core businesses at a systemic level and the ability to create and implement a vision for change.
- Demonstrated capability for strategic and broad thinking.
- Ability to foster effective working relationships globally with sensitivity to different cultures.
- Future flexibility in geographic mobility to progress within the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technically-based field; MBA or master’s degree preferred.
Commensurate with experience and includes competitive base salary, bonus, and comprehensive benefits.
For additional information email@example.com