A leading pharmaceutical contract manufacturer based in the Southeast United States.
The Financial Controller will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer and will manage a small team of accounting professionals.
- Prepare the company’s monthly financial reports and other financial statements, complying with US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Complete all general ledger accounting reconciliations and lead all accounts receivable and collection activities for the company.
- Evaluate new accounting standards and develop policies and procedures for strong internal control to provide proper segregation of duties and safeguard company assets.
- Lead all bank and external audits and compliance reporting for the company.
- Provide financial support and analysis to all areas of the company.
- Serve as the financial lead for the company’s ERP system.
- Develop a strong team within the accounting area and work with team members across all departments for key initiatives.
- Ensure vendors are paid in a timely manner; maintain relationships with vendors.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills; articulate recommendations in a concise and timely manner.
- Prior hands-on experience with ERP systems.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- CPA preferred.
- Strong work ethic.
Commensurate with experience and includes a competitive base salary, bonus, benefits, and relocation assistance.
For additional information contactController@colemanlew.com