North Carolina based heavy manufacturing company.
The Director of Information Technology reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer and direct reports include an Information Technology Specialist, ERP Business Process Analyst, and ERP Technical Developer.
The Director of Information Technology is responsible for supporting the Epicor ERP system (version 10.1) server and networking infrastructure of the organization. This individual will lead and manage the staff to strategically evolve the ERP business systems and infrastructure to meet the needs of the company.
Other specific responsibilities include, but may not necessarily be limited to, the following:
- Manage ERP system upgrades and new module implementations.
- Manage and upgrade all software and hardware technologies.
- Develop and implement server and network/infrastructure upgrades.
- Act as system administrator for CREO/Windchill PLM.
- Manage deployment of new/upgraded servers and client PCs.
- Manage external vendors and staff.
- Serve as a high-level help desk member for all aspects of the company’s technology.
- Minimum of seven years of hands-on IT experience, including management involvement.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, specifically providing first line Epicor ERP support for version 10 or higher.
- Strong understanding of networking and routing, including configuration and troubleshooting of controller switches.
- Windows/Windows Server systems and SQL Database administration experience.
- Experience with virtualization (VMware).
- Proficient in all versions of MS Office Suite.
- Understanding of wireless networking.
- Responsible for overall maintenance of printers and associated networks.
- Experience with back up/disaster recovery plans, including design, modifications, and updates.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to effectively communicate with internal customers on all levels.
- Strong project management experience and ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work closely with peer technical experts to complete tasks and projects on time and within budget.
- Proactive in identifying and eliminating issues.
- Strong commitment to customer service.
- Strong process-centric mentality.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
Commensurate with experience including base salary, bonus, and competitive benefits program including relocation assistance.
For additional information contactITDirector@colemanlew.com