Chief Information Officer
One of North America’s largest manufacturers of name brand products for the home improvement and new home construction markets. The company’s products offer a complete exterior solution from windows, doors, and siding to designer accents, stone veneer, fence, and rail.
The Chief Information Officer (CIO) is responsible for providing strategy, vision, and leadership for all information technology initiatives. The CIO leads the innovative planning, implementation and ongoing maintenance of enterprise IT systems in support of business operations to improve cost effectiveness, service, quality, and business development.
The Chief Information Officer reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer, and manages a team of five IT Directors. The CIO serves as a member of the CEO’s Executive Committee.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Insure delivery of IT service and related security measures at agreed upon service levels without interruption, identifying and resolving any issues in a timely manner.
- Maintain IT budget and participate in budget planning process.
- Source appropriate vendors for IT related projects and software; review and approve related contracts and maintain service level agreements; identify cost savings opportunities with existing contracts or service level agreements.
- Serve as an active business partner within company and subsidiaries to generate ideas and solutions for enhancing the business processes; communicate regularly to build relationships with key stakeholders to understand their needs and develop support of IT projects.
- Identify and communicate potential IT issues or risks to executive team, department directors or managers in a clear and timely fashion.
- Promote and champion a “Digital First” business approach throughout the organization.
- Keep current with trends and issues in the IT industry that could have a transforming effect upon the company; advise, counsel, and educate the executive committee on the competitive, financial, and future impact of trends.
- Maintain sophisticated information architectures to efficiently access data at appropriate speeds; ensure that relevant data is captured in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Work with the marketing and sales organization to support ways to enhance management of customer relationships, including B2B sales, B2C sales, and e-commerce.
- Ensure the organization has an enterprise-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plan for potential scenarios that could cause a risk to the IT structure.
- Lead audit compliance for all software, systems security, and change management; assure that IT/IS systems are SOX compliant for quarterly and yearly review.
- Minimum ten years leadership experience in information technology.
- Proven leadership skills that can drive change and deliver transformation; ability to develop clear strategy and vision.
- Strong business acumen and excellent budget planning, tracking, and reporting skills.
- Excellent communicator; able to effectively communicate IT issues and risks and manage conflict; demonstrated experience developing internal and external customer relationships.
- Experience developing innovative business models and disaster recovery plans; able to review existing models and make improvements.
- Network management, system conversion, project management and budget experience.
- Contract sourcing and negotiation.
- Ability to continuously track IT trends that could impact and/or benefit the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (information technology, computer science) or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
Commensurate with experience, including competitive base salary, bonus, benefits, and relocation assistance.
For additional information contactCIO@colemanlew.com